Thursday, February 7, 2008

Joy to the World!

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life! Alright, I am exaggerating a little bit, but it was so awesome! You see, yesterday...Peyton laughed for the first time! Oh it was like sweet music to my ears! It was the cutest thing I have ever heard in the entire world! I love it! Of course, I try to get her to laugh this morning...and she just looks at me funny, haha. But it happened, I swear! I want to get it on video!




4 comments:

Adri said...

Peyton is so pretty! And you can tell in the pictures she's gonna be tall! Thanks for the blog template advice, I found one on the site you gave me. I must be going through the "easy part" of pregnancy because it's really not bad now, but I can't wait to just be a mom and have a cute baby to laugh and smile at me. :)

Jodi Jean said...

ahhh the sweet sounds of baby laughing! its the best!

Kurt+Amy said...

So so so so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes of hers are just so beautiful! I think you should make her laugh your ringtone:) What was she laughing at??