Moving is no fun. But moving into a bigger, nicer, cheaper place has it's advantages. Peyton now has space in her room for her to play. We have space in our living room, I mean, enough to do cartwheels (ok, maybe just like 1 1/2 carthwheels) but still! More space is space! And sorry, still no pics of the new pad yet, this weekend was pretty busy.
Today, after church, we went to a friends house for a luncheon they had after getting their little baby boy blessed. From there we went to my husband's parents house and didn't get home until 9:30. Plus, with that time change, I am tiiiiired! I don't know about anyone else, but I already don't get enough sleep and then to take away an additional hour? You're killing me! :)
So tell me why soooo many people have either just had a baby or are pregnant right now? It is sooo making me want another one already!! I know, ya'll just think I'm crazy because I just had one 4 months ago, but (and this doesn't sound how I mean it) I just want to have all my kids somewhat close together and get it over with! Think about it, I could have 3 more kids in the next 5 years say and then be only 26 years old and done having kids! I mean, I could get my body back!! I know it sounds selfish, but I don't mean it to be.
I always kind of wished I was closer in age to my siblings. I always worry that my youngest brother would grow up and only remember me as his older sister who was married and moved out and having kids since as far back as he can remember. It makes me sad to think about it. But on a happy note, I get to go to Utah and visit my family for 2 whole weeks!! I am soooooo flippin excited! I have the countdown going...only 10 more days until we leave! As Jodi and Nicole would say, "Huzzah!" :)
Sorry for going from random topic, to random topic. I have been without blogger for over a week now and it has been killing me to actually get some of this out!! And I would post some recent pictures of Peyton, but blogger is having some sort oif error right now. :/
3 comments:
huzzah!! yeah for bigger places (yeah we do say that alot, its a total inside joke for us as well, dontcha just love sisters??)
i say if you want another baby, have another baby! its totally your choice, who is to decide when is to early? my kids will be 1.5 yrs apart which works for us, some people like 2 or 3 years. do whatever works for you!!
can't wait to see pictures of the new diggs!!
Ya if you want another have another! I had the same deal after Emmitt that's why their only 17 mos apart! LOL!! But now I am good for a while! I wanted mine to be close as well. That's how me and my brothers are and I always thought it was fun that way. Now I realize it's a ton of work! LOL!! Do what you want to do girl! Let's plan for another get together! Love ya!
I am so with you on the pregnant thing. The other day I was at Target with a friend and there were pregnant women everywhere! I asked my friend "Do I just notice it more because I am expecting, or are there really more pregnant women in the world?" She said, "It's not just you." And I SO want to have all my kids at once for the same reasons. I'd love to be kind of young by the time my youngest kid turns 18. Selfish? Maybe, but its totally your choice.
Post a Comment