I was so lucky to get this on video. Everytime I usually ask her to sing it, she gets mad at me for asking, yet I hear her walking all over the house singing it to herself. Silly girl. It's not perfect, of course, but we're working on it. Enjoy!
Very cute! Kora saw her and was singing with her and wants to see it again...and again..and again, lol. Funny when she got to the end. I thought she was going to start over again.
4 comments:
Awwww that was soooooo CUTE!! :)
She has the sweetest little voice! I can't believe she already knows her abc's, she is so smart.
That was adorable! Great job! Chloe sings "ABC..lalalalala" and that's as far as we get for now :)
Very cute! Kora saw her and was singing with her and wants to see it again...and again..and again, lol. Funny when she got to the end. I thought she was going to start over again.
Post a Comment