Hahahaha. Well, if that's the worst you slip, you're doing pretty good ;)
I know how you feel. Lyla says Gosh Dangit a lot now lol.
LOL!! That was too funny. I have some parrots also.
At least it wasn't a really bad word. Kids always tend to use the worst words we say.
lol...not too shabby of a slip though. Alaina was being a parrot while I was on the hpone today and decided to repeat the phrase piece of crap. :) Oops.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahahaha. Well, if that's the worst you slip, you're doing pretty good ;)
I know how you feel. Lyla says Gosh Dangit a lot now lol.
LOL!! That was too funny. I have some parrots also.
At least it wasn't a really bad word. Kids always tend to use the worst words we say.
lol...not too shabby of a slip though. Alaina was being a parrot while I was on the hpone today and decided to repeat the phrase piece of crap. :) Oops.
Post a Comment