1 lemon cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup water
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup water
1 small box lemon jello pudding
Glaze:
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix all 5 ingredients together and beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
2. Pour into greased and floured 9x13. Bake at 350 for 29-34 minutes or until done.
3. While cake is baking, make glaze and set aside.
4. When cake is done, poke holes into cake all over, down to bottom.
5. Pour glaze over hot cake and cool.
6 Refrigerate cake after it has completely cooled. Enjoy!
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix all 5 ingredients together and beat for 3 minutes at medium speed.
2. Pour into greased and floured 9x13. Bake at 350 for 29-34 minutes or until done.
3. While cake is baking, make glaze and set aside.
4. When cake is done, poke holes into cake all over, down to bottom.
5. Pour glaze over hot cake and cool.
6 Refrigerate cake after it has completely cooled. Enjoy!


7 comments:
mmmm i LOVE lemon anything! now i'm hungry!!
I LOVE Lemon too. I have a recipe like this and it's my favorite. You can't go wrong with Lemon and cake :)
I bet that is so good with the lemon pudding in the batter! The color is so pretty!!!
Love the idea of lemon pudding in the batter - sounds delicious!
It looks like such a moist cake. I am falling more and more in love with lemon!
That looks exactly like what one of my co-workers brings in! Everyone oohs and ahhs over it (including myself)...I'll have to try this recipe and see if I can "steal his thunder." Actually, steal HIS MOM'S thunder, since he doesn't actually do the baking!
That look really good. I'm not a cake fan unless it is moist, this one even LOOKS moist.
Post a Comment