Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round

Let me tell you what a wonderful husband and father I am married to. Peyton kept asking my husband to spin her again and again, and being the dedicated father he was, he did it even though it was making him sick!! I asked him why he kept doing it if it was making him not feel good and he said, "because she asked me to." Aww. But he loved to do it mostly (I think) because it was super funny putting her down and watching her reaction afterwards. Take a look...






Photobucket

5 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Too cute! Very sweet of Chris to risk throwing up just because his daughter asks.

April and Jason said...

cute!! What a good dad!! Tell Chris hi for me!

Kristen said...

that's so adorable! you're family is so cute! you guys are very lucky to have so much love.

Rays-R-Us said...

HAHAHA, that was so cute. Barry does that with our girls all the time too. I love to watch them try to walk afterward, it's great! I take the easy way out and use our spinny office chair to do it so that I don't get sick. Guys are so much more fun :D

Kurt+Amy said...

Awww that's really cute!! She is so big now!!