Monday, August 3, 2009

Book Review Monday - Week 24

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling



My rating: 5 stars

My review: This is the latest Harry Potter movie to be released in theaters. I will soon find out just how disappointed I will be with the movie compared to the book.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my very favorite Harry Potter books! And the biggest movie dissapointment of them all! Yuck :(

Still fun to see all of the magical world things come to life etc but it was a huge let down storyline wise.

Adri said...

This was my favorite book, too. To me the fun of the Harry Potter movies is the special effects and cool magic stuff. There is no way that a 2.5 hour movie could do such an eventful book any justice, so I try to not even compare.

Kerr Family said...

I want to re-read this book but I wanted to wait until after I saw the movie so I wouldn't be disappointed. We saw the movie this last weekend...they changed little parts of it but it was still really good. Okay...so now I get to read the book again and see how far the movie really differed.