Yes, I should read it again...and YES, LISTEN TO JILL. I just finished 2 books of the Mortal Instruments..very good. Can't wait to read the third book. Funny, because I was just going to tell you about them when I saw Jill write about them. Don't know who Jill is, but she has good taste, lol. I found them as a recommendation on Stephanie Meyers website. Very good books with twists. The first one is City of Bones, the next is City of Ashes and the last is City of Glass...still waiting for the last one to come in at the Library...there is a 47 line wait at Chino Library so I checked at Ontario Library and only a 6 person line...so I put my name on both lists. Don't know if I can wait though because they are so good. I just finished City of Ashes last week.
I plan on reading the HP books! They're on my lifelong must read list. I just started the Time Traveler's Wife, so far so good. We should start a book club Amanda! That would be so much fun! Then we could watch the movies (if it corresponds to one) afterwards!
This is actually the first Harry Potter book that I have read or I should say am currently reading. I saw all the movies, and after watching the half blood prince I couldn't wait to see what happened next so I now have the book I am working on. LOL! Kurts read all of them, except the halfblood prince and the deathly hallows one.
3 comments:
Yes, I should read it again...and YES, LISTEN TO JILL. I just finished 2 books of the Mortal Instruments..very good. Can't wait to read the third book. Funny, because I was just going to tell you about them when I saw Jill write about them. Don't know who Jill is, but she has good taste, lol. I found them as a recommendation on Stephanie Meyers website. Very good books with twists. The first one is City of Bones, the next is City of Ashes and the last is City of Glass...still waiting for the last one to come in at the Library...there is a 47 line wait at Chino Library so I checked at Ontario Library and only a 6 person line...so I put my name on both lists. Don't know if I can wait though because they are so good. I just finished City of Ashes last week.
I plan on reading the HP books! They're on my lifelong must read list. I just started the Time Traveler's Wife, so far so good. We should start a book club Amanda! That would be so much fun! Then we could watch the movies (if it corresponds to one) afterwards!
This is actually the first Harry Potter book that I have read or I should say am currently reading. I saw all the movies, and after watching the half blood prince I couldn't wait to see what happened next so I now have the book I am working on. LOL! Kurts read all of them, except the halfblood prince and the deathly hallows one.
Post a Comment