Ok, so I didn't technically read a book, but I read a TON of magazines. A TON! I didn't just look at the pictures, either. So I'm going to use that as my book for the past 2 weeks. If I end up reading extra, I'll count those instead. I'd like to think I have a good excuse anyways.
I have a serious addiction to magazines. Here are the ones I subscribe to:
I still miss getting to read some of your magazines after you are finished with them. I think it's only fair to count magazines...why not? There are articles and stories in them. Okay, you get a pardon :) Hey, just finished the final book in the Mortal Instrument Series...sooooo good. I think I'm going to buy them. I REALLY liked them. So, definitely read them. The author said she's done with those Characters but is going to write another story that takes place 100's of years before. Can't wait!!!
I count comic trade paperbacks and graphic novels (they usually collect 6 or 12 issues into one book)...so why not count magazines? I think some of today's fiction writers are in the comic industry. Tons better than the same recycled drivel being put out by most of today's best-selling authors.
5 comments:
I still miss getting to read some of your magazines after you are finished with them. I think it's only fair to count magazines...why not? There are articles and stories in them. Okay, you get a pardon :) Hey, just finished the final book in the Mortal Instrument Series...sooooo good. I think I'm going to buy them. I REALLY liked them. So, definitely read them. The author said she's done with those Characters but is going to write another story that takes place 100's of years before. Can't wait!!!
I count comic trade paperbacks and graphic novels (they usually collect 6 or 12 issues into one book)...so why not count magazines? I think some of today's fiction writers are in the comic industry. Tons better than the same recycled drivel being put out by most of today's best-selling authors.
Sorry, supposed to say "some of today's best fiction writers are in the comic industry."
That is a lot!! I love looking through magazines. I had a subscription to Real Simple, but it ended and now I just get Lucky. LOVE it though.
I can't believe how many subscriptions you have! I subscribe to Glamour and InStyle- they were Christmas gifts from a co-worker and I love them!
Post a Comment