Thursday, July 30, 2009

Flavor of the Month: Pie

This month I am participating in a Flavor of the Month carnival over at Bake at 350. The flavor this month was Pie. So you should go on over there to check out all of the other pie-themed recipes. Enjoy!


Peanut Butter and Fudge Swirl Pie
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
½ cup sugar
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
1 Oreo pie crust
¼ cup hot fudge ice cream topping

Beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip until blended. Spoon into crust; drizzle with fudge topping. Swirl gently with knife. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate leftovers.



Photobucket

11 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

HOLY COW that looks delicious!!

Kristen said...

I LOVE pie! I think I'm even going to have it at my wedding instead of a traditional cake. This looks delicious!! mmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

If there's one thing Paul loves, its chocolate and peanut butter. I'll have to try this!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think I need to make this. Right. Now.

Anonymous said...

ooooo i LOVE peanut butter pie... and the hot fudge topping is a GREAT idea!!! looks beautiful too!!

thanks for sharing!
(#14.apple rosette pie)

cookies and cups said...

That sounds easy and yummy, a combination that is not good for my waist line!!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

I literally gasped when I saw your picture! Yum-o!!!

Thank you for participating!!! :)

Shara said...

That looks delicious!!

Nutmeg Nanny said...

Oh I need to try that today! It looks so delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a little tear in my eye - too much deliciousness!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Ok.....YUM!
I could go for a piece of that.