Thursday, April 28, 2011

My little dancer

(Remember the washed out flower from this post? Well here is what it looks like, only in blue instead of white).

Miss P is loving her dance class now. She was hesitant for awhile, but after a couple months, she seems to have gotten the hang of things and actually enjoys going! She has her first recital coming up in July and I am so excited! It's actually on Baby D's first birthday.

The funny thing in this second video that I just have to point out is at the beginning of the video, there is a little blonde girl on the very left. If you notice, she is wearing the same outfit as Miss P. She also happens to have the very same name as Miss P. Kind of cool, kind of annoying.





Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

So fun! I think you're Peyton is cuter. Yes, cute but also annoying to have the same name. I have ALWAYS hated my name because it was so common that people would yell Nicole and you are always wondering which Nicole. No fun. Although, I think Peyton is unique enough. Just happened to find another. Fun dance class!