Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Spy: Jewelry and Shoes

Today's edition of I Spy (brought to you by Little Miss Momma) is jewelry and shoes! I chose to highlight a few of each, rather than show them all (mostly out of pure laziness). :)


These boots are my favorite casual boots! I love wearing them with skinny pants!! And I wish it was still winter so I could keep rocking these things!
These are my favorite heels. I bought them for my friend's wedding and they are just super cute.
My favorite pair of wedges! Don't they just say "spring"?
Some of you might be looking at these and saying... uhh what in the world are those? These are my old dance shoes! They are used for lyrical/ballet and I love them. And I miss dance. And I still use them to dance around in my kitchen with.
My disorganized shoes....yikes!
All my necklaces and bracelets
But out of all of those, I really only wear one necklace most of the time. My parents gave it to me when I turned 18.
This is the tiara I wore on my wedding day. I'm saving it in case my daughter decides she want to wear it :)




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saving your tiara in case your daighter wants to wear it? lol... me too..except if even if both my girls don't want it ...this mamas not throwing my sentimental tiara away. :) i am your newest follower! come join me :)

Kerr Family said...

I have those Wedges and they are my favorite too...although, I got the tan ones. I think I might want to get the white ones too...ugh, got to restrain myself :)