Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Spy: Neighborhood Edition

Little Miss Momma is having an I Spy party, and this week's theme was in the neighborhood. I am not a photographer. I use my little point and shoot on auto and that's it. But I can't become a better photographer without taking pictures, so here we go!

I live in the desert. Did I mention that? I miss green things. We have lots and lots of dirt lots (HA!) and this is the prettiest one...

Because of all the dirt around us, we have lots of man-made dirt bike trails too
Gorgeous day!
The sun was blinding (and I forgot my sunglasses). I was trying to get a picture of these cute little purple flowers...oops.
Stroller shadow
One of me neighbors windows with some pretty little flowers on it
Trying to capture the pigeons that flew off of our roof

Can't wait for next week's I Spy. The theme is favorite things in your home.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

Hi Amanda! Found you through Little Miss Momma's blog! I am hoping to have my pictures up in the next couple of days. Thanks for sharing yours!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

How fun! I grew up in the desert and have fond memories of all the dirt bike trails--so much fun as a kid! Your pictures are lovely and I am so glad you linked up!

What Sadie Did said...

Lovely pics! Found you through LMM :)

Can't imagine living in a desert, it's cool to have a peek into your lifestyle!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

Kerr Family said...

How fun! I think I may try this too. What a fun idea.