The day before Easter, we decorated cookies and dyed eggs (forgot pictures of the dyed eggs, until after they were already deviled eggs. Oops!)
My cute kids in their Easter clothes (this is one of those, "Quick, I forgot to take pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes so let's hurry before we change them" type of pictures.)
4 comments:
The place settings are so cute! Love the Carrot silverware set. I may have to do that next year. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who forgot to take pictures. I have one picture of the kids in their Easter clothes and didn't even check to see if it was a good picture. It's not. Then I completely forgot to take pictures of everyone at Easter. I hate that! Cute bunny rabbits in disguise and as always, adorable kiddos!
The place settings are very cute! Peyton's flower was super cute too, all the Primary ladies were admiring it.
Thank you for my necklace too! I love it, I was showing it off to my mom and husband today.
so cute! the babies are adorable and although the flower is washed out, i can tell it was so cute!
Love the table set up so stinkin cute! I can't believ how big your kiddos are getting. Payton looks so pretty is her Easter best. Looks like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment