She is wonderful. She amazes me everyday with the things she says and does. She is the best first child I could have ever asked for. She is the best big sister any little brother could ever ask for. I love seeing my children together. You can just see it in Baby D's eyes how much he loves and ADORES his big sister. She can always make him smile and laugh and he loves to play with her. She is also a fierce defender. No one messes with her baby brother. She is always teaching me something new, rather than the other way around. She helps me to be more patient, kind and loving. I love her with all my heart and I am so glad she is mine!
<3
4 comments:
Gotta love her! She is the best :)
awww so sweet (and funny!)
Miss you guys. Wish our kids could grow up together. Such a cutie. Ears and nose are pretty close together on the face...so maybe? ha ha ha
She is definitely adorable :)
Post a Comment