Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Spy: Around my Home

This week's edition of I Spy (hosted by Little Miss Momma) is favorite things around your home.

So first I have to say that my two very favorite things around my home are these two:


This is my mantle above the fireplace. I love it.
My laundry room. I know what you're thinking, you like your laundry room? But I like that it's UPSTAIRS, you know, where all the bedrooms are. Meaning I don't have to haul laundry up and down the stairs!
My glider chair. It's excellent for nursing and rocking babies, sure, but it's also super comfortable.
Reminders to be grateful!
Looks who's visiting again the week before Easter....
Our patio set. SUPER comfy and so nice to be outside under...
the patio cover my hubby is building for us! Yay for shade!
We also planted some flowers in our front yard this weekend.
Love the bright colors. Lilies are my absolute fave
Followed closely by gerbera daisies.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I really like the I Spy blog posts...so fun. I really want to do them, but I will probably just end up doing it on my own because I have already missed the neighbor one. I think it's good for the scrapbook anyways because then not only can you see my cute kids but they can look back and see the neighborhood they lived in and the decorations and things we had in our house. Such a fun idea!

Kristen said...

so cute! i love these posts. i would love your laundry room too, i mean you spend enough time there, you may as well like the room