Miss P is very independent (mostly). So usually in the mornings, she gets up by herself and contents herself with playing in her room (or sometimes our room) mostly quietly, until I decide to get up. Sometimes she gets hungry though, and will usually bring me something to open for her (ie a nutri-grain bar). Well this morning, I noticed she had some "leftovers" on her face, but I didn't remember opening anything for her.
Me: What did you eat?
P: Teddy grahams I found this somewhat hidden in the guest bedroom.... the little stinker!
When my son was the same age he got in to similar mischief trying to be independant and was quite good at it. I started setting out his breakfast on the table for him like cereal bowl and a banana with a cup of milk in the fridge so he would at least eat a good breakfast :)
1 comment:
When my son was the same age he got in to similar mischief trying to be independant and was quite good at it. I started setting out his breakfast on the table for him like cereal bowl and a banana with a cup of milk in the fridge so he would at least eat a good breakfast :)
Post a Comment