So I usually let Miss P watch a show while I shower and Damon naps after my exercise class. Well, when I got out of the shower, this is what I found:
She's just all sprawled out and relaxing, but on the floor?? You'd think we had no furniture!
And this is what I found when I got Damon up from his nap... I always put him to sleep on his back, but he's a roller, that one!
Whoa, too close! My cute happy boy. I love this shirt, it's so cute. It says "Give Peas a Chance" and has a little pea guy on there holding a peace sign. It makes me smile!
3 comments:
I love laying on the floor watching tv. Although, I need a pillow if I do that. Peyton is just tough.
Love Damon's shirt. So cute. I need one for my kids....but only if it makes them eat peas, lol. Too cute!
She's like her grandpa Sullivan...he is a floor sitter when he watches t.v. They are the cutest!!
so cute! i love how she's totally relaxing but kept her shoes on!
Post a Comment