Friday, March 18, 2011

Life, as of late

You know when your morning starts with this....

You might just want to crawl back into bed. (No, it's not barf as a couple people asked me. It's baby cereal that I dropped while trying to put in the microwave).
Last week, my niece had an awesom 80's themed 16th birthday party. I was at their house for a couple of days helping with the decorations. I'm very very proud of my PAC man wall. I free-handed the ghosts and did it all myself. So tell me what you think!
Twister and an 80's Trivia game
Records and cassette tapes? My kids will most likely never know what those are.




Rubix cube, neon version 2.0!
We had "Gnarly Nachos" and a "Bodacious Baked Potato Bar"

Yes, this is me. Looking slightly on the scary side.... 80's style
The party was SO much fun. Kelsey has some awesome friends!

Here is my sick boy...getting better, but not all the way there yet (see the red nose?)
And my little dancer (they day before she came down hard with her cold.)
Miss P seems to have it the worst of all of us, but I'm hoping today will be a better day for us all! Gotta get going on laundry and packing! (And I'm hoping to get in a good workout before the weekend fun begins!)

Happy Friday!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

So glad you unprivatized. Now I know when you post. Yay! Party looks so much fun. I love the 80's. Crazy times...sadly, I'm old enough to remember most of it. Decorations are so cute. Love the pacman wall. Super cute idea! Poor kids. Hope they feel better quickly.

Karly Michelsen said...

My girls rarely got sick until I put Lyla in a dance class. They have been sick more then ever before! I need to carry hand sanitizer from now on!