Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm back?

I have really been wanting to get back into the swing of this whole blogging thing again. I think going private gave me an excuse not to update more regularly. Not to mention that I feel like I have nothing really of value or importance to say! Despite all that, I am going to try to do better and make this blog full of life again! Yes, I mean my life, it is my blog after all! Plus, I have to share the hilarious moments that my daughter provides me with on pretty much a daily basis.

For example, today we are bumming it a bit since both Little D and I seem to have come down with a cold. She is still in her footie jammies and comes up to me to tell me something is wrong with her foot. Turns out she had somehow managed to get a fruit snack into the foot part of her jammies. When I fished it out, she asked if she could eat it. Oh, for the love of children!

So I am making my blog public again, once I make a few changes. I will also be doing my absolute best to post more frequently. But hey, life happens and my family will always come first.

Until next time...


Photobucket

No comments: