Summary: In this darkly seductive Immortals novel, Ever fights for control of her body, her soul—and the timeless true love she’s been chasing for centuries.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Ok, in my opinion, 4 books is pretty much the maximum there should be in any series (with exception to Harry Potter and The Chronicles of Narnia). This series showcases that perfectly as the storyline is really starting to reach and stretch to make more out of this than there should be. It's also super frustrating because (SPOILER ALERT) Damen and Ever still can't be together by the end of this book (and my sister says, it's still so by the end of the next book!) so what gives? I want to read a story where the main characters can be together already!! I know I'll finish out the series, because it will just drive me nuts to stop, but come on already. Enough with the far-out storyline. Also, her best friend in this book just seriously drives me nuts. Like if it were me, I would have killed her already.
1 comment:
You are better than me. I stopped reading this series at book 3. It was just getting dumb in my opinion. Totally agree with you...main characters SHOULD be together. I didn't even know they were apart but I had a feeling something was going to happen between Ever and the dreadlock guy. Can't even remember his name. Also didn't like that she turned her friend into an immortal. Ugh! The series really started off really good too. What a bummer. Series should really not be more than 4 books and if they are...you should totally be warned how many books there will be. When reading Harry Potter we ALWAYS knew there were going to be 7 books so you knew what to expect. Who knows how many to expect in this series....or even worse, the PC Cast books. Ugh, I stopped reading those at book 6. What another waste.
Post a Comment