If you hadn't noticed, I've basically given up on being a regular blogger. Being private and all, I don't even think most people read my blog anymore so oh well!! It doesn't help that I am officially the worst picture taker of all time!! Here are a few I did manage to take in the past couple weeks:
It was a super warm day! Warm enough to wear shorts and sandals!Went shopping with some of the other moms from my ward. WHen we were eating out, all the kids were lined up at the window looking outside at some cats walking around. So cute! (These are only the kids who aren't old enough to be in school! Imagine if all the kids had been there!) Damon does this funny thing where he blinks his eyes kinda funny when he's trying to get you to pick him up or hold him. It's like fake crying almost, hilarious. I kind of got it on camera, towards the end.
Here is a group thing from Peyton's dance class. She has been getting better and better already! I hope to get some more footage of her at tomorrow's class.
You and me both on the blog slacking too bad mines not private! lol. Love your babies, cute pictures! Did all the people in that restaurant look at you guys like you were nuts? Thats usually what happnes to me when I'm wandering around with a ton of kiddos.
1 comment:
You and me both on the blog slacking too bad mines not private! lol. Love your babies, cute pictures! Did all the people in that restaurant look at you guys like you were nuts? Thats usually what happnes to me when I'm wandering around with a ton of kiddos.
Post a Comment