
It's been like a dominoes game around here. First, Baby D went down with a cold on Monday. Then I came down with a cold yesterday and finally Miss P got it today. This feels like Deja Vu. Weren't we just sick a couple months ago? Granted, not all at the same time, but I'd thought we paid our sick dues for awhile.
Also, we're supposed to go out of town this weekend. We couldn't have done this whole sick thing last week when I didn't have much going on? Of course not. Murphy's Law, you know.
On a much happier note, any Gleeks out there catch the Glee last night with the original songs? I LOVED their songs! I thought they were amazing and now I have them on repeat on iTunes right now.

2 comments:
Yes! They were so awesome!! loved it!! :) gleek out!
Oh! i hope you all feel better asap! i'll be catching up on glee tonight!
Post a Comment