This is the lovely inscription that is on the small square of cement that leads out of our side garage door. Pretty sure some naughty kids waited until the workers left for the day and wrote this in the wet cement. At least, I hope that's what it was.
It got me to thinking a bit though. Is my home a place of refuge, a safe haven for my family? I sure hope so. I definitely try to keep it that way, although I know some days, this inscription might be a bit closer to the truth, I do strive to make our home a happy one.
3 comments:
wow! i wonder if that's something you could easily and inexpensively fix?
Oh man, I wonder who would write that.
I love you new header!!! Such great pics of your family!!!
What a lovely thing to be written on your cement. Totally agree with you about the home of refuge. Sometimes it is sometimes it's not. I think we're normal :)
Post a Comment