Here are the words, in case you are unfamiliar with the song:
I see my mother kneeling
With our family each day.
I hear the words she whispers
As she bows her head to pray.
Her plea to the Father
Quiets all my fears
And I am thankful
Love is spoken here
Mine is a home
Where every hour
Is blessed by the strength
Of priesthood power
With father and mother leading the way
Teaching me how to trust and obey
And the things they teach are crystal clear
For love is spoken here
I also just have to add how amazed I am with my daughter. She has a real knack for music. We sing a song every night before she goes to bed, and we sang this one for only a couple of weeks before she knew all the words. I'm just glad I finally got it on video (although I did have to bribe her with candy to get it done).
6 comments:
Wow! Those are a lot of words for a little girl to remember! You are going to be ready for primary for sure next year, you will already know the songs. Good job Peyton!
My kids watched this about 6 times in a row. After which, Matthew clapped enthusiastically and Natalie said, "When she comes over to my house to play with me, she will say, 'Hello Natalie!' because that's my name!"
That is adorable!
That is really impressive that she memorized an entire song. That is great!
Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever!! I LOVE the way she pronounces the words, she is one smartie! Seriously started tearing up at how precious that is!
That is just amazing!
Post a Comment