Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boy or Girl?


I know that obviously none of you know whether baby #2 will be a boy or a girl, but it can be fun to guess, right?

*Crickets*

Well fine, I happen to think it's fun to guess!


And to make it a little more fun, I'll give you an incentive. Leave your guess in a comment, and I will randomly choose someone who guessed right to win a $5 gift card to a place of your choosing!


See, now guessing is fun!


In case you are someone who likes to guess based on the look of the belly, here you go:
My belly at 18 weeks and 3 days! Not even halfway there and I feel HUGE! Yikes!

So hurry up and get those guesses in! The ultrasound is tomorrow and I will post a winner and the result on Wednesday!

Photobucket

12 comments:

April and Jason said...

That is such a fun time...when you are not too big, not too small. You have a very cute little belly! Finding out the gender is so fun. I will guess the baby is a boy!!!

Karly Michelsen said...

My guess is a boy.

Angela said...

You are far from huge! Very cute little belly. I guess a girl! :-D

Kristen said...

I want it to be a boy....but my guess is going to be for a girl because everyone I know who is pregnant is having a girl so I think it must be a trend or one of the Chinese gender calendar things. lol. You look so cute!!

Jodi Jean said...

i was gonna say boy ... but i'm kinda feeling like it's a GIRL ...

either way you're gonna be so happy ... wouldn't it be fun to have SISTERS tho?! i'm really excited for finley to have a sister ...

Unknown said...

Hey Niece, I think you and Chris are having a boy!!! Can't wait to find out!! Love you!!

Kristi said...

It's a boy! They all seem to be boys this year.

Kurt+Amy said...

Riding high it's a guy! LOL! That just popped in my head it's from a rugrats movie my kids have....anywhoo that's my guess though a boy! *Fingers Crossed* Let's DO this! ;)

Laurel said...

David guesses boy.

I can't make up my mind! I'm going to say girl, because I just keep thinking, "Amanda is having a girl!"

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I never get these right . . . I might be swayed by the fact that you are wearing BLUE in the picture, or maybe by the fact that I have two boys, but I say boy! How exciting!

Markie said...

Oh my goodness Amanda, it's totally going to be a boy! Congrats either way though :).
P.S. i think it's fun to guess also, you don't have to give me anything :)

Kerr Family said...

Wow, you look so good. We need to get together. It has been too long.