Tuesday, February 2, 2010

25 Things I'll Never Do

1. Get a tattoo
2. Tell a pregnant woman she's big or ask her if she is expecting twins
3. Watch an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba
4. Sing a solo in front of an audience
5. Cut my hair short
6. Bungee jump
7. Sky dive
8. Kiss a stranger
9. Drugs
10. Drink alcohol
11. Go to bed without brushing my teeth
12. Give unsolicited parenting advice
13. Go scuba diving
14. Watch golf on TV
15. Go streaking
16. Be in a "Girls Gone Wild" video
17. Live outside of the United States
18. Be mistaken for a celebrity
19. Actually be a celebrity
20. Give birth without an epidural (on purpose)
21. Eat a jalapeno
22. Fly a plane
23. Name my kids after my husband or myself or after anyone we know (first names)
24. Buy a Snuggie
25. Eat bugs

Maybe it's just me, but this list was a lot harder to make than I thought it would be. Maybe my creative juices just weren't flowing, but I was going to make a list of 50 and I could barely eek out 25!

What is something you will never do?


Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristen said...

That's a good list, I bet that was hard to do! I'll never get a tattoo or sing a solo (let alone in public) either! Or get any more piercings besides one in each ear, drugs, have twins (God willing, I don't want them!), and I'll never have a six pack for abs.

Kristi said...

You've never eaten a a jalapeno? Don't you ever use them in cooking? Also never say never on yo gabba gabba, I had a presidency meeting where it was running to entertain the kids, ugh! I'll never watch it by choice though. I'm with you on several of those but some I have already done and other I hope to get to do.

Tiffany said...

Hmmm...I will never wish away my childrens' childhoods. (I will never get a tattoo or sing in front of anyone either! {grin})
Stumbled on your blog - love it!

Jill Duncan said...

Ha, that's a cute list! One thing I will never do is kiss my husband in the morning before we have brushed our teeth. I know they do it on the movies and all but it's just gross!!!!!!

T.J. Shelby said...

Never say never...

Crystal Escobar said...

haha, you're so funny. I can relate to so many of these. Except I DID actually sing a solo in front of people on my WEDDING day, lol. I'm not a good singer either. I actually just posted something about this recently, and made a short video of what that day was like for me. If you want to see it then go to my inspiration tap and look for MY AMERICAN IDOL MOMENT