Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In 5 months...

Peyton will be a big sister to a...


Little Brother!!!

We are so excited to be welcoming a little boy into our family! Don't ask me if we have any names picked out, because I won't tell you! I'm pretty protective of my names (especially boys' names because I am extremely picky when it comes to boys' names).


And the Random Number Generator chose #1! April, you guessed right and so you win! Send me an e-mail with where you would like your gift card to!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Hooray! You will have so much fun with your boy and your girl!

Kerr Family said...

Okay, I wont ask you if you have any names picked out, lol. Very excited for you guys!!!

Kristen said...

Yay! I'm so happy you'll have one of each! I should have stuck with my gut on my guess. Congrats to you and your family!

Mollie said...

Congrats! You will definitely have your hands full. We had a really hard time picking out a boy name, but once we did we decided not to tell anyone too! :-)

R! said...

Hi!
Come check out my blog:
hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Boys are awesome. I got it right! :)

Jill Duncan said...

Congratulations!

Kurt+Amy said...

Congratulations!!