Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So today was my birthday. It was hard to celebrate today because my hubby was working, I had to host scripture study and still be a mom!! But my dear friend brought these over for me last night:

All I can say is BEST. CUPCAKES. EVER! I told her I need the recipe and then when I try them for myself, you know I'll share over on my other blog

This was a funny happening today too. I caught Peyton in the pantry sneaking candy. She had the guiltiest look on her face when I caught her, it was hilarious.


Basically, I hosted scripture study in the morning, then took a trip to the mall with the kiddos to do some shopping. My hubby brought dinner home and I had the kids in bed early so we could eat and hang out in peace. And that was my day! Only one more year until I can rent a car....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I was reading this post and thinking, "I didn't know it was her birthday" and how I was going to wish you Happy Birthday and then I read how old you are, and even though I knew you were four years younger than me, I just got reminded and now I feel so old!

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (Its not your fault that I am old)

Kerr Family said...

Those cupcakes did look yummy. What a good friend. I love your pantry. It's so big. I can't remember seeing it when I was at your house...but I wish I had a pantry that huge. Mine is basically a small closet. Although, tons bigger than my last apartment. Don't you just love the guilty looks kids give when they know they are in trouble? Too cute.