Thursday, January 20, 2011

Damon turned 6 months this past Sunday, but today was his doctor's appointment, so I waited until I could tell all the stats before I blogged about it. He is 2 feet 3.25 inches tall and weighs 17 pounds 9 ounces. He had to get 4 shots and a vaccination he had to drink today, poor baby. He is so good and cries while he gets the shots, but as soon as I pick him up, he is fine. The vaccinations seem to make him more tired though, so he fell asleep a lot during the day.

Chris was working from home today, so we all got to go out together for lunch at John's Incredible Pizza. Yum! Damon did this pretty much the whole time we were there:



Peyton just zones out on the cartoons when we were there, and that is what Chris was trying to get on video...




We ended the night with a Relationship class at church and I cannot tell you how amazing and inspiring it was. I wish I could have videotaped it and shared it with the world. I am so inspired and ready to work on all of my relationships!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Happy half-birthday Damon!

Kerr Family said...

I love John's IP. My kids loved the cartoon room. They were pretty much the same. Kelly and I commented to each other how nice it was to have a quiet dinner (minus the loud tv noises and other kids in the room). I can't believe how big Damon is....and Peyton's hair is getting so long. I remember how short it used to be and you couldn't even put it in a ponytail. So cute. They are getting so big.

Kristi said...

Hailey's the same way with cartoons. You're kids are way too cute.