Potty training day #5: No accidents again! I think she has really got it down! I'm so excited! I thought it would be much harder and take much longer but is just clicked! She hasn't been able to stay dry overnight, so I've still been putting a diaper on her, but she always takes it off first thing in the morning and goes on the potty so yay!
Damon continues to LOVE his solid foods. I am so surprised at how much he eats and still seems to want more! So far he has had apples, bananas, and sweet potatoes.
Peyton wanted to take a picture... not bad for a first timer! Date night!! Chris and I went on a date tonight. We went to John's Incredible Pizza, where I proceeded to kick his booty at the basketball game (what can I say, I was on fire!). Then we shopped at Kohl's. I love my hubs!
No comments:
Post a Comment