Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I just had to post this picture because I read these 3 books in 5 days! Talk about nuts. If you can't read the titles, they are Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak (the guy who wrote The Book Thief, which is also on my to-read list), and The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (sequel to The Maze Runner. HOLY COW! Read this series!) There is a 3rd one to the series coming out in the fall called The Dead Cure....oooooooo. Currently reading: The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

Potty Training Day #3: 6 pees in the potty, 1 accident and 1 poop in the potty! Woo-hoo! (Oh, the things you get excited about when you're a mom).

Fed Damon a banana/applesauce mix today. He LOVED it. He would start to get so mad at me when I wasn't feeding him fast enough. What a little oinker.



On a side note, drank one of these today......but I could have used about 8 more. Why is potty training so exhausting??

Photobucket

No comments: