1. Have personal scripture study/gospel lesson study everyday - the main thing for me here is to take some time everyday to either read the Ensign, or the lesson for Sunday, as well as my scriptures. I'm hoping to accomplish this in the mornings, so we will see how that goes.
2. Try a new recipe at least once a week - this one should be pretty easy since I am pretty much doing that already, but I just want to keep it up and keep expanding my horizons as well.
3. Take at least one picture a day, everyday - some people call it Project 365, but I'm just trying to force myself to take more pictures! Plus more pictures means more to blog, right?
These are all I have come up with for now, but I am also working on a list of new things I want to do/try/accomplish (like making homemade bread WITHOUT a bread maker. I'm afraid of yeast, so this is a biggie for me).
Have you made any resolutions this year?
2 comments:
I make my own yeast breads all the time and it's really not that bad. It's also way more yummy! :)
Those are great resolutions! goo luck!
Post a Comment