After that, I had our Stake Women's Conference to attend. It was actually really neat. It was all about preparedness (not just food storage) and made me want to get on the ball a little more.
After that, our little family just went out and about to Ensign books, Kirkland's, Target and finally The Flame Broiler for dinner (SO good!) On our way home we spotted this giant car wash place and decided to drive through it. It was Peyton's first time and she wasn't scared, but she kept telling us to "duck our heads". haha
(I am in love with this dresser. I love the color and am obsessed with it now. I saw it at Kirkland's)
Finally we went to Joann's so I could get a head start on some Super Saturday ideas I have and also because I have been wanting to make each of my kids their own fleece blanket. So now I have some projects to keep me busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment