Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So because I am weird like that, I changed my "other" recipe blog into a recipe/book blog. And because of that, I had to change the name. And because of THAT, I had to change the URL. SO my new blog is Eats 'n Reads and can be found at http://eatsnreads.blogspot.com/

I'm not making any promises to how often I will post, but I will post as often as I can/want to/feel like it. Just to warn you, I am on a huge young adult fiction kick at the moment, so if you aren't interested in that genre, steer clear. But there will still be good recipes, so enjoy those!

On a side note, today is my 24th birthday. Crazy. I have been overwhelmed by the birthday wishes from friends and family so far, it's been great.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

Thanks for reposting this. I didn't know you changed the URL too so I tried to go onto your site not too long ago and found that it no longer existed. So, I tried to go here on your personal blog to get your new address. Thanks! I'll be visiting your site soon.