Saturday, January 15, 2011

I had an AWESOME day today. I took no pictures, but I don't care because I created memories instead. We started off the day by driving down the hill to go to my favorite, Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Then we headed to Arizona Tile to get some ideas and inspiration for our floors and counter tops. After that, we went to Honeyville Farms to look around. It really made us want to get our food storage going! So much cool stuff. Then we headed over to Victoria Gardens to visit Kirklands. It's a home decor store and they have so much NICE stuff for super cheap! We also discovered there is one in Apple Valley! After that, we went to Islands for cheddar fries and Kona Pie (best dessert EVER!).

After that, we came back home just to drop the kids off and head to the Kirklands by our house. Then we went to Barnes and Noble because I had some gift cards there (I could spend soooo much money at that place). We topped the night off with Love Potion #31, one of my favorite seasonal flavors from Baskin Robbins.

It was just such a fun and chill family day that I never thought to stop and take pictures, but I'm ok with that. We had fun together and that is what mattered the most!


Photobucket

No comments: