We didn't want to spend a lot of money on costumes, and with Peyton and I not feeling so good, we figured we would just pass out some candy and call it a holiday. Well, last minute, I decided I wanted Peyton to at least have the experience of dressing up and going trick or treating, especially since she is old enough to understand it. So, what to do? It's Halloween night, no costume, and it's time to go. Enter what I like to call the recession costume: go ahead and guess what she is.
Still haven't guessed it?? Well I'll let Peyton tell you.
How cute!! I'm glad you got to go out. We were kind of the same way . . Chandler was still sick and I wasn't aching any more but still not close to 100% better, and I thought I might regret it if I didn't dress Chandler up at all. Peyton is such a doll!
3 comments:
I guessed it....super cute idea! Last minute costumes are always the best.
I think I left my camera at my aunts house so I wont be able to blog until I get it...bummer.
I guessed it too... very cute idea!
How cute!! I'm glad you got to go out. We were kind of the same way . . Chandler was still sick and I wasn't aching any more but still not close to 100% better, and I thought I might regret it if I didn't dress Chandler up at all. Peyton is such a doll!
Post a Comment