Too, cute. Peyton has really great soccer skills!
cute video, I love how she was repeating the Spanish. (it was Spanish right?) :)
Wow she is pretty good at that.
wow, she really loves to play soccer. I think soccer is one of the first sports you can put her in too. Okay, I was totally watching Peyton...but I also noticed your walls. I love the two tone colors. Really prettty!
She is so cute and your house looks amazing!! Totally jealous, LOVE the paint!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too, cute. Peyton has really great soccer skills!
cute video, I love how she was repeating the Spanish. (it was Spanish right?) :)
Wow she is pretty good at that.
wow, she really loves to play soccer. I think soccer is one of the first sports you can put her in too.
Okay, I was totally watching Peyton...but I also noticed your walls. I love the two tone colors. Really prettty!
She is so cute and your house looks amazing!! Totally jealous, LOVE the paint!
Post a Comment