Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Peyton and I are both sick this year, so we haven't decorated or done very much as far as Halloween goes. No costumes either. But the one thing we did was carve a pumpkin (which is actually unfinished at the moment because my husband got tired of trying to do the design he picked out...) . As you can see, Peyton was not a fan.








Happy Halloween from our scaredy cat!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Kurt+Amy said...

Awww sorry your sick! Thats no fun. Emmitts got a bit of a cold too, and now Alainas comin down with it. Too funny that she doesn't like the pumpkin. Can't wait to see your cruise pics, the one of you and Chris on the side is such a good pic! (I'm guessing it's from the cruise) You look gorgeous!

Mollie said...

Happy Halloween! Caleb did the same thing when we carved pumpkins, must be the age. Hope you both feel better soon!

Kerr Family said...

Putting my hand in a bunch of slimy pumpkin goo isn't one of my favorites either. I don't blame her at all. HOpe you both feel better soon.