Cruise Pictures Coming Soon!!
First let me say what a bad picture taker I am. I am very lucky to have gone on this cruise with my sister-in-law Loma who treats her camera like an extra appendage on vacations and took lots and lots of pictures for us.
Next week will be an entire week dedicated to the cruise. Be prepared for LOTS of pictures and stories. It has taken me so long because there are just a ton of pictures to go through and trying to narrow it down is really hard! So stay tuned!
4 comments:
can't wait, I'm ultra jealous!
I can't wait to see pics!
I can't wait to see them! Even though I'm sure they are going to make me sad that I'm freezing over here in Utah!
Looking forward to them! Although, I saw a few on fb and they looked great.
Post a Comment