Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Winking, Singing Peyton-ness

Not sure where she got it from, but Peyton has been trying to wink a lot lately. I'd say she's getting pretty good!

Her "go-to" silly face


She also figured out how to hold up 2 fingers to tell people how old she is.




Usually, she doesn't like the camera, if you remember from this video (3rd one). She kept wanting me to take her picture this time though! She even sang her new song!




It's called "I Lived in Heaven" and here are the words if you are unfamiliar:

I lived in heaven a long time ago it is true
Lived there and loved there with people I know so did you
Then Heavenly Father presented a beautiful plan
All about Earth and eternal salvation for man




Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Way too cute! She is getting so old, she looks like a little kid and not just a baby more and more all the time.

Kristen said...

Awww her winking face is the most adorable thing EVER! I love it!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I think she looks so much like you. And good job on the tutu! Cute!

Kurt+Amy said...

I just love listening to her she has the cutest voice! LOVE the pictures of her winking, too cute!

p.s. Your blog makeover is on my to do list tmrw! I promise.♥