Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Sous Chef

Peyton and I made cookies the other day. She was such a good helper! She helped me to pour all the ingredients and mix them all up (and then eat some cookie dough and the finished product, of course!) We had to wear our matching aprons too!







Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristen said...

awww so cute! I love her mini-me apron

Ashley Stone said...

so cute!

Kerr Family said...

Love the aprons. You'll have to bring that by....or take a picture of it not on her so I can create a pattern (in my head). I love it. Love the fabric too. I think I'll have to replicate it. So many sewing projects...and no sewing machine. ugh!

Very cute, and fun. Love having the kids help.

Monica said...

Awwwww...so cute! Grandma (mom to you) loves it. I wonder who sent those cute aprons?? Love you!

Mollie said...

Nice mother/daughter photo! Love the matching aprons.

Laurel said...

Cute aprons!