Monday, March 22, 2010

When Auntie Lindsey comes to visit...

Pictures actually get taken!! Here's my pregnant belly at 23 weeks:
Sisters <3
I get her addicted to a new book series:


Lookin' cool


We HAD to eat at Islands of course (because there aren't any in Utah!)
She's always winkin'


Peyton gets to eat candy:


This is a fashion DON'T! No socks with sandals PLEASE!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like fun! You are adorable pregnant, and I think little P's winking is so cute

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love when sisters come to visit. Less than a month and a half til I get to see Camille! I bet Lindsey loved being with her favorite niece.

Kristen said...

How fun! What a great visit! You're belly looks so cute! When is the due date?

Kerr Family said...

I'm slacking a little on my blog checking and doing my own blog. I have a bit of back tracking to do. Love the pictures. You are too cute with your tummy. Love the City of Bones book. I need to re-read that series. Loved it. Love the winking too...so cute. My kids wink and they shut both eyes. Too cute!

Ashley Stone said...

cute pics!