You know the Golden Rule? The one that says "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? Well, I've broken that one (but I'm working on it!)
What about that rule, never bite off more than you can chew? I've broken that one both literally and..uh... non-literally.
You know that list of foods that you aren't supposed to eat while pregnant? Well, let's just say there are a few things on there that I forgot were forbidden...
How about that unspoken rule where if someone behind you at the grocery store has fewer items than you do, you let them go in front of you? Well I have a 2 year old with me and one in utero, so I think that this rule does not apply to me.
I also know that you are supposed to cough into your elbow, and not on your hands...but sometimes I forget.
Are you a rule-breaker? What rules do you break?
4 comments:
1. Keep them away from water.
2. They hate bright light.
3. The most important rule. No matter how much they cry, no matter how much they beg, never, never feed them after midnight.
HAHAHAHA I really enjoyed this post! The rules I break are not removing my makeup before bed. I know there's more, but I can't think of any.
better to be a rule breaker than a heart breaker!!! ; )
Haha rules were made to be broken, right? I am with you on the forbidden foods one! Are you so much less cautious this time than you were with Peyton? I definitely was. I figure my mom didn't have most of those rules and I turned out okay, so why stress? :)
Post a Comment