In case you can't tell, it's a tutu!! It was so easy to make too! I am not a crafty person whatsoever, so that is saying something! I originally found the link to the tutorial on my friend Jodi's blog Craftivision. Here is the link to the actual tutorial on Make It and Love It!
My daughter loves it. She says it's good for "spinning and running."
5 comments:
It looks very cute! Great job!
SOOOOOOO cute! You did an awesome job!! It's so freaking adorable!
It's adorable. I made one for Kaelyn a few months back and couldn't believe how easy it was to make either. Kaelyn, however, hated hers. Your lucky Peyton likes it.
So cute! My friend made one for her daughter for Halloween. She did it in red and black tule with big black pom-poms. She had a black leotard and was a ladybug! I love the pink and white!
OOOOHH cute! I am going to have to try my hand at it! Thanks for the link, I've been wondering how poeple make these.
Post a Comment