My daughter still doesn't have much hair to do, but I'm prepared for when it gets long enough and she'll actually let me do it. But I hated losing the bows or finding them all over the place, so I recently read this tip in a magazine: use ice cube trays to organize all the hair accessories! The trays are the perfect size for the little hair pieces and you can easily tuck the trays into a drawer or on a shelf or something.That's what works for me this week! For more tips, check out We Are THAT Family!
2 comments:
I never thought of an ice cube tray. I bought a little pencil box and have my bows inside there. Then I bought little bead cases for the rubber bands. It's amazing how necessary it is to organize your bows. If not, they are EVERYWHERE!
Ooh, this is a good idea! I have my dd's hair bows clipped to a large ribbon that I tied to the wire shelves in her closet. But it's running out of space, so I think I will try this!
Post a Comment