I LOVE the rock band drums. Every time I go to Best Buy I am tempted to try them out....but someone is always on them. I finally got a chance to try them when we visited my BIL. It was a blast. I want a set!
Every time I see your brothers I just can't believe how big they are! Crazy! And isn't it fun to see them interact with Peyton? So cute.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I LOVE the rock band drums. Every time I go to Best Buy I am tempted to try them out....but someone is always on them. I finally got a chance to try them when we visited my BIL. It was a blast. I want a set!
Every time I see your brothers I just can't believe how big they are! Crazy! And isn't it fun to see them interact with Peyton? So cute.
Post a Comment