Friday, April 10, 2009

Persistence

It's true what they say: sometimes it takes lots and lots (and lots!) of tries to get kids to eat the things we want them to. For a long time, I had the hardest time getting Peyton to eat fruit, let alone anything that even looked green. Well, she has finally come around. Now, I can get her to eat just about anything, including green beans! She loves them now and actually eats them first before anything else I put on her plate! So if you feel like giving up, don't! Keep putting those fruits and veggies on your kids plates and set an example by eating them and saying how good they are because it will eventually pay off.


(Said in a rapper's voice) "Yo yo yo, look at me, I'm health-Y!"

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I guess I need to keep at it then

The Horvath Crew said...

She's so adorable! And yes persistence is the key. Why would they eat it if they only saw it 1 time. I tried asparagus 2 times and my kids hated it but the 3rd time savannah started coming around and now she likes it. The others I'm still trying on.