Our House
For those of you haven't already heard, we bought a house! We thought we would be moving to Utah awhile back, but it just wasn't working out for us, which made us believe it wasn't the right thing for our family (or at least not the right time). So we started searching for houses. The fact that it only took us a month to find our house and that we got a sweet deal on it made us believers that we were meant to stay a tad bit more local. So at the end of May we will be moving to a gorgeous house in Victorville! Here are a few stats on the house: 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. 2,857 square feet. 3-car garage. Built in 2005. You can tell from the pictures that it needs a little bit of fixing up, but nothing some elbow grease and paint can't fix! We are very excited, so here is a little tour of our house:The front view:
Upstairs, spare bedroom #1:
Upstairs, spare bedroom #2:
Upstairs, bathroom #1:
Upstairs, Peyton's room:
Upstairs, master bathroom sinks:
Upstairs, master bathroom:
Upstairs, master bedroom:
Upstairs, laundry room: (yes, upstairs!! No taking laundry up and down, yay!)
Upstairs, looking down:
Looking out the slider door from the kitchen into the backyard:
The kitchen:
Front room/formal dining room:
Bedroom downstairs (aka: the office):
Downstairs bathroom:
Standing in the family room facing the front of the house:
Family room:
7 comments:
awesome! looks great. i'm so happy for you and chris!
Amanda,
I love looking at houses when I go to Utah!!! I can just dream, dream, dream! This looks like a perfect house for you both. I'm glad it't not the basement (you know what I mean) you need your own space. When is the big day? I'm going to miss you when you go.
Your house is beautiful...and huge. I'm so freaking jealous!!!! I can't wait to see pics of the paint colors you choose and it all decorated. It's gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!! I'm going to miss you but I'm excited for this new step in your lives. It's a biggie!
It is beautiful!!! I love it!
YAY! It's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Yay for you guys!
Congrats! It's beautiful.
Post a Comment