Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

For Easter this year, we went to Chris's parent's house and had dinner and an Easter egg hunt with them and Louis and Liz and their family. The kids loved looking for the eggs and once Peyton got the hang of it, she just loved it! She really loves her cousins and loves to hang out with them and try to be a big girl. Here are a few snapshots of our Easter fun!

Waking up to what the Easter bunny brought (toys, no candy, thank goodness):
She loves this little magna-doodle thing.A Dora DVD! Hooray! Thanks, Easter Bunny!This is pretty much how she was for about half of the day (that's what no naps do to a toddler!): In her pretty Easter dressOoh, look! An egg!Mom helped a little.......or maybe a lotCaught dad stealing Peyton's candy!

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

I love Easter. Sometimes I think it's more about the parents than the kids. I was like a little kid christmas morning waiting for them to wake up to go hunting eggs. Glad you guys had a good time.

Kurt+Amy said...

She is so big and beautiful! Looks like she got some awesome goodies from the Easter Bunny, I love her dress!